What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retina display issues

IpadCle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new here.

I bought an ipad 4 5 months ago. Just recently I came to India and noticed my picture quality to be really poor. Prior to this I had no issues, as I live in the states. In India the outlets have different input/ output numbers than in the states. After a night of charging my iPad with an Indian outlet converter, is when I noticed the change in pic quality. Pics are not clear as before, even pics that I took in America are not not so clear in my camera roll. Pics are so much grainy now that' it gets annoying to look at, especially after seeing the pic quality from when I first bought it.

I'm just confused as to what is happening. Is it possible that charging it did this.

Thanks,
Ricky

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problem where the resolution on all my photos was very poor. I did a reboot and everything came back to normal. Hold home button and power button until screen goes black then turn the power back on. Hope this helps.

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you used an apple provided charger, it would be unlikely that the charging would be that cause, as the chargers work trough a wide variety of voltages.

Most reactions

Latest posts