1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Retina display issues

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by IpadCle, May 14, 2013.

1. IpadCle

IpadCle iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, new here.

I bought an ipad 4 5 months ago. Just recently I came to India and noticed my picture quality to be really poor. Prior to this I had no issues, as I live in the states. In India the outlets have different input/ output numbers than in the states. After a night of charging my iPad with an Indian outlet converter, is when I noticed the change in pic quality. Pics are not clear as before, even pics that I took in America are not not so clear in my camera roll. Pics are so much grainy now that' it gets annoying to look at, especially after seeing the pic quality from when I first bought it.

I'm just confused as to what is happening. Is it possible that charging it did this.

Thanks,
    Ricky
  2. STeBoS

STeBoS iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I had a similar problem where the resolution on all my photos was very poor. I did a reboot and everything came back to normal. Hold home button and power button until screen goes black then turn the power back on. Hope this helps.
  3. Spugnut

Spugnut iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    If you used an apple provided charger, it would be unlikely that the charging would be that cause, as the chargers work trough a wide variety of voltages.