ipad 4 slighlty warm display?

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by stickerhappy85, Nov 18, 2012.

1. rhardin

rhardin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Is apple good about taking them back when thinks like that happen? Amazon was amazing when my fire messed up after me having it for 10 months..

2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Every generation iPad has had reports of screen probs among some users. Not surprising, considering the millions sold. If my screen bothered me, I'd take it back for another. I'd do it to satisfy myself, because no one else is looking at the screen but me.

3. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Apple is generally good about that kind of thing, especially with devices that have just come out.

Amazon is as well. When my Kindle e-ink reader froze after a firmware upgrade a few years ago, they sent me a new one, even though it was after the one-year warranty window.

4. buerkletucson

buerkletucson
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Yup, excellent.....
    I got a full refund on my iPad 3 and AppleCare+ when I wanted to upgrade to the iPad 4.........no questions asked, they just did it.
    I expect a credit of some kind but they actually refunded me in full.........this was at about the 3-week mark.

Apple sure seems to take care of the customer at least in my experience........that means a lot in today's world.

5. Lunar

Lunar
    Expand Collapse

Yes they are.. the purchaser has 2 weeks in which time he/she can return the item for a no quible refund, ie. you can just say you don't like it or give no reason at all and they will give you a full refund, the time period may even be longer in the USA but think it's 2 weeks in the UK (but it may be 4 weeks in UK too...can't remember...lol)

Re. Amazon.. yes I agree, their easy return policy is second to none, I've used it many times over the years and have always been pleased with Amazons customer service, infact I will often pay slightly more for something if it happens to be a little more expensive on Amazon which is rare as they are competive price wise, just so I know I can return it if need be, especially so with pricey items.

6. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Me, too. I'll pay extra for my own convenience, and to reward and help support businesses that take care of customers.

7. rhardin

rhardin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I was sure amazon would give me a hard time with my kindle since it was 10 months old but they didn't, they agreed to send me one and the whole phone call took 5 minutes...... I sure hope apple is the same if my ipad messes up...

8. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    From companies like Amazon and Apple, I expect that kind of service, especially during the one-year warranty window. Even out of warranty, they often do the right thing.