What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Issue?

Wire_Mark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I bought my partner an iPad 2 a couple of years back when they were released as a birthday present and have used it also :) Think she got sick of me using it as she has bought me the new iPad with Retina Display.

Anyway, when i am using the App Store i notice that there is a judder, its quite annoying. It doesnt matter on the speed of the internet connection (the page can be fully loaded but as i scroll it judders and jumps) it does it no matter what. Im not sure if there is a graphics problem or processor problem or its normal? It doesnt do it on my partners iPad 2.....

Does anyone else have the same sort of issues?

Any help appreciated

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I bought my partner an iPad 2 a couple of years back when they were released as a birthday present and have used it also :) Think she got sick of me using it as she has bought me the new iPad with Retina Display.

Anyway, when i am using the App Store i notice that there is a judder, its quite annoying. It doesnt matter on the speed of the internet connection (the page can be fully loaded but as i scroll it judders and jumps) it does it no matter what. Im not sure if there is a graphics problem or processor problem or its normal? It doesnt do it on my partners iPad 2.....

Any help appreciated

See if this helps. Simultaneously hold down the On/Off and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Keep holding until the white Apple logo appears and then let both go. Keep waiting until the iPad resets/reboots and then slide to On. Any good?
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there,

Any help appreciated

That sure sounds like a network issue IMHO......the page is not loading fast enough.
It could also be an App Store issue, although can't say I've noticed it.

Do you see this issue on any other graphics intensive web sites?

usarmycaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, pardon me but did you find an answer for your problem. I too am experiencing the same issue. Thanks

Most reactions