What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement denied?

Ryxsolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Geniuses at various Apple stores have been telling me that Apple will only replace a backlight bleeding iPad 2 only once and will issue a refund the second time you come in for the same problem. Have anyone had a Apple Genius deny a replacement?

I didn't buy my iPad 2 at a Apple store so the refund wouldn't apply to me.

ColemanLee09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wait till the end of your warranty by then they should have flawless iPad 2 screens

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF.

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as i have notice 1-800-APL-CARE is much more helpful then the genius bar... for the simp le fact that a "genius" is nothing special just someone trained but they in no way are all knowing.

I went to an apple store and they first tried to convince me that backlight bleeding was normal and that all of their products have it (talk about the worst thing to say... "oh yea all of are products are faulty") but with some anger and stern words they issued a replacement haha

cypress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol thats the way to do it^

try and call them up instead, ur bound to get the right person on the phone who can most certaintly help u. Apple has great service, dont let one experience steer u wrong.

Most reactions