What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple won't let me replace iPad?

Xpurpleblob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I had a screen bleeding issue so I exchanged it for another one. However, that one also had the bleeding issue. ( it was an hour after I noticed.) so I went back to replace it again and asked for the manager since the employee said " this is a one time thing, we cannot replace it for you again."
Frustrated, i just asked for my original iPad that I had. Should I go check out another apple store or did they make a new policy for bleeding iPads? My 14 day exchange period ends July 1

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a one time deal, but if it is still under warranty, then it should get replaced.

Apple gets weird about certain stuff.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have had Members who've had their iPads replaced several times, but there's never been any official announcement about it. However, if your warranty runs out so soon I was surprised that you hadn't noticed the problem before and I guess that might have lead to Apple's reluctance to replace it again. But it can't help to check out another store, if you have one close by. Please note that this Forum is not affiliated with Apple in any way, so we have no 'inside knowledge' as to Apple's official policies on this matter.

Tim

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple won't let me replace iPad?

How do they stop you from buying something else, do they have a guard that follows you around and does not let you buy some other product:confused: . .. . :p

My warranty ends July 1

What county are you in, because in the US Ipads have a 1 year warranty and the Ipad2 was not out in July of last year.

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought an IPad 2 two months ago from UAE, and returned to Egypt my country. First I noticed that the wifi was so week and so bad, at the beginning I thought that it is so with any iPad, but when my friend got his new iPad, I noticed that his wifi was so strong, almost like any laptop. I went to "trade line" Apple's authorized reseller in Egypt, and asked about that issue, they told me that it should be replaced from any apple store worldwide, but they are just an authorized reseller and there is no apple store in Egypt, but told me that I can contact apple via e-mail, so that I can ship the iPad to them, to be replaced, but I kept on trying to contact them through the internet, but I couldn't, so what should I do? My wifi is so weak that I have to be near the router to be connected to it, if I was in the room next to the room having the router it will not connect.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it your router? The iPad has a decent wifi strength. Maybe your friend's router is powerful. Can you get your friend over to your house and get him to test your wifi.

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Is it your router? The iPad has a decent wifi strength. Maybe your friend's router is powerful. Can you get your friend over to your house and get him to test your wifi.

Yes we did we had the 2 iPad next to each other and tried them, mine was so poor and his wifi was so strong.

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Weird.

Apple should reply to email. Can you call them?

No, I didn't e-mail them yet because I don't know the email I should contact, do you?

Most reactions

Latest posts