What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend software

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need an FTP client that is easy to use. I also need to be able to move folders simply, if I download a zip, I need to open it in that FTP client and get it where I need it. Right now I can only open in the program my iPad suggests.

I also need to copy folders and paste where I want. For example, right now I HAVE to copy a plugin from one site to the next. I can get to the site but can't copy the files and can't get to my laptop

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try FTP Client Pro. We're given redemption codes from work to use if necessary for work, and it's a pretty smooth app. FTP Client Pro does run you $2.99, but is pretty much the same as iFile for jailbroken devices. It does have high mobility in terms of moving, archiving (.zip, .rar, etc), and does allow you to actually access the client through apps that allows importing/exporting and such. Overall I find it pretty easy to get the hang of. I'm not entirely sure if there's a free/trial version for it, but do a bit of research to compare a few other clients and see which one works best for your needs.

Most reactions

Latest posts