What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please recommend an app

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app where I can create and edit HTML files with a built-in FTP client included. Sounds simple, huh?! I've seen a few but they appear to promise a lot. I bought one but it has no instructions nor does the developer provide contact info. I had a problem but could not get help so had to delete it.

If necessary, I will buy separate programs, but the few FTP apps I bought weren't satisfactory.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I use FTP On The Go Pro. I watched until it went 1/2 price and snagged it up. Now, it does not do Syntax Highlighting, but it does work well. I am also watching Markup for iPad, though it has not had any updates since July of 2010.

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about the HTML Egg web page creator?

Tim

I bought that but had some issues, though I cant remember what they were. I talked (in a forum) with the developer but there wasn't a resolution.

I think I'll play with the program again to see what the issues were.

Thank you :)

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use FTP On The Go Pro. I watched until it went 1/2 price and snagged it up. Now, it does not do Syntax Highlighting, but it does work well. I am also watching Markup for iPad, though it has not had any updates since July of 2010.

I was thinking of that but wanted recommendations. Can you save files where you choose and create folders? Can I FTP to the folder I choose? I ask because it seems on the iPad "they" tell you where you can save files, and with several sites and files with the same name, i.e. index.html, I need to separate into folders.

I wish they had a half-price sale now!

Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts