1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Please recommend an app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Pinkipad, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Pinkipad

Pinkipad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need an app where I can create and edit HTML files with a built-in FTP client included. Sounds simple, huh?! I've seen a few but they appear to promise a lot. I bought one but it has no instructions nor does the developer provide contact info. I had a problem but could not get help so had to delete it.

If necessary, I will buy separate programs, but the few FTP apps I bought weren't satisfactory.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    What about the HTML Egg web page creator?

Tim
  3. Somerled

Somerled iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I use FTP On The Go Pro. I watched until it went 1/2 price and snagged it up. Now, it does not do Syntax Highlighting, but it does work well. I am also watching Markup for iPad, though it has not had any updates since July of 2010.
  4. Pinkipad

Pinkipad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought that but had some issues, though I cant remember what they were. I talked (in a forum) with the developer but there wasn't a resolution.

I think I'll play with the program again to see what the issues were.

Thank you :)
  5. Pinkipad

Pinkipad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking of that but wanted recommendations. Can you save files where you choose and create folders? Can I FTP to the folder I choose? I ask because it seems on the iPad "they" tell you where you can save files, and with several sites and files with the same name, i.e. index.html, I need to separate into folders.

I wish they had a half-price sale now!

Thank you :)