What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FTP program suggestions

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need suggestions for an FTP program. Not any program ... I have requirements! I bought a program but it doesn't have what I need. I need to be able to download from my site AND save where I choose.

I tried a couple of freebies but none did it. FTPontheGO has been recommended but before I drop ten bucks, I need to be sure it does what I need.

I guess I'm spoiled by my (dirty word alert!) Windows programs, which allow you to save where you want.

So .... Any suggestions?

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, you can't save where you want on a stock iPad. GoodReader is a good base because it can download from any web address or a server. Then you can sort the files inside the app and open them in the appropriate app. It's a real Swiss Knife app that might help.

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, will try it later tonight and post results after a few days of trying it.

Last edited:

Most reactions