What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File manager with FTP or SMB

Maruks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need a file manager which supports FTP or SMB (so I can copy folders) and has Open With function. I want to copy loads of PDFs from my Mac to iPad and use FastPDF to read them.

I found a file manager that has FTP server but it has built in PDF viewer and can't open FastPDF. Another file manager has OpenWith function but can't copy folders.

Do you know of any file manager which can do both (copy folders and open PDF with FastPDF) ?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello maybe a short introduction will be better than just your question … maybe you didn’t know here we are not Apple support we are iPad lover trying time to time to help people in need not like the one enter in a bar and shout out just on the door: hey i need FTP software witch is the best

Guess what will happen if you do that in real life in public place … will you receive a reply or 20 glass of beer in your head

Rouky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FileExplorer

Hello maybe a short introduction will be better than just your question … maybe you didn’t know here we are not Apple support we are iPad lover trying time to time to help people in need not like the one enter in a bar and shout out just on the door: hey i need FTP software witch is the best

Guess what will happen if you do that in real life in public place … will you receive a reply or 20 glass of beer in your head

The best is FileExplorer. It connect easyly
to your computer via WiFi and FTP with FileZilla

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have Fastpdf but if i understand you right the FTP Client pro app should do what you are looking for.

Most reactions

Latest posts