What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading in bed - Needing a Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

theiProp.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Solves all needs posted

The iProp does everything that everyone above is asking for and MORE! It is able to be used in all rooms of the house and is pleasing to look at also. Watch our video demonstration on our website.

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iProp does everything that everyone above is asking for and MORE! It is able to be used in all rooms of the house and is pleasing to look at also. Watch our video demonstration on our website.

I like your iProp, but I don't want to have to keep taking my back cover off everytime I want to use it. On top of that, I don't think it's quite long enough for two people to vew a movie in bed, especially if you have a deep (12" in my case) pillow mattress. I was planning on purchasing one except for the issues mentioned.

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad in Bed

Check out the Bweasel web site and also see the the Lying in Bed link for photos of the bweasel in the Bedroom. When in bed, any pillow can also be used as a surface for resting the the Bweasel while viewing.

With the Bweasel attached to the iPad, the iPad is always at-the-ready to be used and viewed anywhere around the house. Only $24.95 with free shipping to US addresses.

dbbd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the Bweasel web site and also see the the Lying in Bed link for photos of the bweasel in the Bedroom. When in bed, any pillow can also be used as a surface for resting the the Bweasel while viewing.

With the Bweasel attached to the iPad, the iPad is always at-the-ready to be used and viewed anywhere around the house. Only $24.95 with free shipping to US addresses.

It looks flimsy, It does not take the ipad in its cover. And it still is in the way.

Cynwit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Belkin case which also functions as stand and is quite comfortable to use in bed approx 45.00 at Target

minh.tb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not very nice pictures, but as yours request.
Hi minh.tb,
could you please tell me where to buy the stand you posted photos at n°105 of this discussion?

very thanks, bye!

I'm form Viet Nam, so it's useless to show you where I bought that stand ( it's really a clamp lamp as the box say so. picture of the box attached)
It perfect to read with that stand as you lay in bed and look up to the ceiling, but it awkward when you looking side wall.(sorry for my bad English but I think what I mean)
So I just finished the second version of that stand to improve side wall looking.
photo.JPG
IMG_6759.JPG

SeanDillon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to find a good stand and have narrowed it down to iprop and a universal stand off Tablet holder.com. Both have free shipping but I don't know which is taller. I have sent notes asking for the info.

Ajalro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could someone suggest me a stand to keep ipad2 with one hand? Like belkin grip360... but this one is only for ipad1, I'm looking for something similar but for ipad2...

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ajalro said:
Could someone suggest me a stand to keep ipad2 with one hand? Like belkin grip360... but this one is only for ipad1, I'm looking for something similar but for ipad2...

Check out the Bweasel iPad stand at http://www.bweasel.com. It offers many of the same features at a much more affordable price.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

AceOfThumbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out these stands. I got the Wizard, which works great for use in bed or on the couch. You can adjust it to any angle, even tilting down, so you can lay down and look up at your iPad.

And it's sturdy. I worried that the ones that have arms like the desk lamps might weaken and droop. I've had lamps that became worthless like that.

The Mantis also looks really cool, but was out of my price range.

iPad, Tablet & eReader Stands for Bed and Sofa Use

Anyway, hope this helps.

Cynwit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have ordered a Bweasel stand 24.95 from an American supplier. It looks great and is reasonably priced. Will let you know what I think when it arrives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts