What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading in bed - Needing a Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RATStands said:
We are developing a stand which will incorporate a diversity of angles and heights whilst remaining stable and portable. It will be designed to specifically house the iPad and hopefully in the future we will be able to produce something universal to the tablet industry.

Watch this space :)

Any idea when it might be ready and on sale, I need something by the end of June.......unless you need someone to test drive it!!!

The Archangel

michaelplogue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks nifty.....

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Kindle-Stand-iPad/dp/B0043538VG/ref=pd_sbs_op_3]Amazon.com: Deluxe Kindle Stand & iPad Stand: Electronics[/ame]

AAD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just a sneak peak :)
web-3.jpg

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
groovy stand is on sale for 12 bucks? originially, 18 bucks. Is it a good stand? I find myself buying clothes for my baby that isn't even here yet... OOPs, i meant my ipad

mobilemg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the stand, which i've been using for reading and becomes literally ipad stand. Enjoy!.

Attachments

• ipad stand.jpg
    ipad stand.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,665
Last edited:

minh.tb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading in bed

I want to be able to put the ipad on an arm coming from behind me.
Something similar to a magnifying lamp (as in the attached picture)
View attachment 863

Not very nice pictures, but as yours request.

Attachments

• IMG_6753.JPG
    IMG_6753.JPG
    498.8 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_6756.JPG
    IMG_6756.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 814
Last edited:

Djrich1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used many stand/case for my pad starting with the apple smart cover to the otter defender. Only ideal for at most 3 viewing angles that take up room or are too flimsy. I discovered the Joby Yogi. All I can say this is the best stand/case for my needs. The legs are sturdy and adjust to any surface or viewing angles. When in bed the surface is always uneven like when on a comforter. This stand is perfect for these situations. The case/stand just keeps amazing me. The case just got released for the ipad2 last week and are available now from the Joby website. Also check out the Ori. Nice designs and concepts.

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used many stand/case for my pad starting with the apple smart cover to the otter defender. Only ideal for at most 3 viewing angles that take up room or are too flimsy. I discovered the Joby Yogi. All I can say this is the best stand/case for my needs. The legs are sturdy and adjust to any surface or viewing angles. When in bed the surface is always uneven like when on a comforter. This stand is perfect for these situations. The case/stand just keeps amazing me. The case just got released for the ipad2 last week and are available now from the Joby website. Also check out the Ori. Nice designs and concepts.

What is the website for Ori? I did a google search and nothing came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts