What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding iSH****

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick question. I downloaded iSH**** back when I first jailbreaked and I saved my blobs. I emailed myself the blobs today to have them stored online just incase. Now is this enough for if disaster ever struck? I hear talk about Tiny Umbrella. Is iSH**** enough? Also wouldn't Cydia have saved my blobs?

OP
V

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So if Cydia now saves our blobs is there reason for software like TU or iSHSH-it? And if I wanted to restore to my 4.3.3 how would I go about doing that through the Cydia store blobs? Also, how would I go about doing that from my blobs saved as the attachment in the email from iSHSH?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why don't you try this tutorial here and see what the result is - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...01-how-save-your-shsh-blobs-tinyumbrella.html

It is designed to retrieve all you blobs from Cydia and Apple. If at the end of that you still don't have the blobs which you emailed yourself then post back, but you should be good to go after this.

We have other good tutorials in that section which explain how to restore using TU and saved blobs so please look at those too.

Hope that helps.

OP
V

VeGt0m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks f4780y! That tutorial was great! I'm well prerapred now :). Got 4.3.3 and 4.3.5 blobs saved via TU and in drop box.

Most reactions