What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question-question game

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
a road trip of course one I never had to return from because lack of funds has always been the reason to stop my impetus to move forward continuing on my journeys.I could make home just another place to visit.My vehicle would be 4 wheel drive with room for passengers and a galley kitchen.I would stay on this continent because I get bored if I'm to far from land.
Who would you really like to see again?

My father.

Which book did you read more than once?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm almost done rereading Memoirs of a Geisha.

What job would you want if qualifications weren't an issue?

Astronaut.

Once again, this hasn't been answered when I posted it first: what do you see when you look out of your window?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Astronaut.

Once again, this hasn't been answered when I posted it first: what do you see when you look out of your window?

I have a book room (where I spend the most time) in both our homes. From one, I see trees. From the other, I see cityscape.

Question: What's your favorite smell?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a book room (where I spend the most time) in both our homes. From one, I see trees. From the other, I see cityscape.

Question: What's your favorite smell?

Lilacs.

What do you like to listen to?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I love listening to the birds sing and chirp and tweet in the morning just before the sun comes up, as i begin to wake up and in the summer I get to hear them all and have the smell of honeysuckle drift in as well. I think you probably were thinking of music when you asked but I don't really have a preference.
So my question is who is (or are ) your favorite musician(s) or group?

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love listening to the birds sing and chirp and tweet in the morning just before the sun comes up, as i begin to wake up and in the summer I get to hear them all and have the smell of honeysuckle drift in as well. I think you probably were thinking of music when you asked but I don't really have a preference.
So my question is who is (or are ) your favorite musician(s) or group?

I didn't think of music. Your answer is exactly what I asked for. :) I wanted to add "except music", but then saw that you already answered.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Log cabin made from scratch - not prefab. and has a loft, and a big round tub in the bathroom with a big oval window looking into the trees, as Eco -equipped and friendly as possible in 8 acres of forest near the top of the area so there would be lots of sun without taking out too many trees. Maybe about 1100 plus xtra ( for loft ) sqf. Oh and a covered deck all the way around.
Question: if you were given 3 years to do anything you wanted - all expenses paid what would you choose to do?

Cross country M/C trip on vintage motorcycles.

What is your favorite vintage bike? It had better be American or something I find acceptable or I will yell.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like any vintage bikes. Yell all you want.

What experience has taught you the most in life?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't like any vintage bikes. Yell all you want.

What experience has taught you the most in life?

Don't sweat the petty stuff and dont' pet the sweaty stuff.

Why are the things you lost always in the last place you look?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
May 12 in the US. In China, where I'm originally from, the celebration of Mother's Day is catching on, following the US date.

New question: What does your dream home look like?

A timely query to be sure. It will look like what it is; a three story industrial building. It will have an open floor plan and a roof garden..

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no that's not it.When I stop looking it's because I've either got distracted by something else or I've forgotten What I,m looking for.:)

OP
J

Jadeuu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because you stop looking once you found them.

Where will you spend next summer?

I just want to take a trip, but do not think about where to go.maybe Taiwan, Paris or Tokyo. :D

Which place do you want to go for holiday most?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to take a trip, but do not think about where to go.maybe Taiwan, Paris or Tokyo. :D

Which place do you want to go for holiday most?

I'd love to visit Egypt to see the pyramids.

What is the colour of your eyes?

Most reactions

Latest posts