What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question-question game

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
KATHMANDU !

Do you have pets in your house? ( live animals ) no CHIA pets!! :)

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really like beer but to answer your question I'd say Negra DeLion from the Yucatan I believe at least the only place in Mexico I can buy it was the south east coast.Ok my question is at what age did you want to always be? ANd you can't say now.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't really like beer but to answer your question I'd say Negra DeLion from the Yucatan I believe at least the only place in Mexico I can buy it was the south east coast.Ok my question is at what age did you want to always be? ANd you can't say now.

And I'm allergic to it but I figured I owed the question to be asked since I answered what kind of bears I liked!! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I always wanted to stay 20, you weren't yet an adult but not still a teenager. Then I reached 30 and loved being a woman! So 30 it is!

What cartoon character did you want to be?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Roadrunner!

What's your favorite snake?

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In India at the Ashram where the Dalai Lama is.
What is your favorite food?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In India at the Ashram where the Dalai Lama is.
What is your favorite food?

If I had to pick one cuisine, I'd go with Chinese, because of the vast variety (what foreigners are exposed to is very, very limited). If I had to pick one dish, I'd go with barbecued ribs, Central Texas style.

What's your next vacation going to be?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Christmas and Thanksgiving. And the Christmas parade.

Every year, we met at the giant Christmas tree in front of the Salt Lake Tribune building for the lghting, then dinner at a local restraunt. Up early for the Christmas parade.

Every year, we went to grandmothe's house for thanksgiving dinner, the the next night for left overs.

Every year, Christmas morning, we had a snack then opened Christmas presents. Grandma stayed over then in the AM we went to her house to open presents there.

Mom, dad, granny are gone and it is just me. I open a can of beans, warm them on the hotplate and hope someone calls me and says Merry Christmas.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never.

When do you celebrate mother's day?

May 12 in the US. In China, where I'm originally from, the celebration of Mother's Day is catching on, following the US date.

New question: What does your dream home look like?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Log cabin made from scratch - not prefab. and has a loft, and a big round tub in the bathroom with a big oval window looking into the trees, as Eco -equipped and friendly as possible in 8 acres of forest near the top of the area so there would be lots of sun without taking out too many trees. Maybe about 1100 plus xtra ( for loft ) sqf. Oh and a covered deck all the way around.
Question: if you were given 3 years to do anything you wanted - all expenses paid what would you choose to do?

Last edited:

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a road trip of course one I never had to return from because lack of funds has always been the reason to stop my impetus to move forward continuing on my journeys.I could make home just another place to visit.My vehicle would be 4 wheel drive with room for passengers and a galley kitchen.I would stay on this continent because I get bored if I'm to far from land.
Who would you really like to see again?

Most reactions

Latest posts