What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet Another New Game- Ask The Person below you a Question

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok So I've made ANOTHER game since you guys enjoy them so :D

Here's how this game works I will start by asking a question and it can be ANYTHING then the person will answer it and under their answer they would write the question for the next person like this -

Somebody wrote - [ ANSWER HERE ]

[ QUESTION HERE ]

Not -

Somebody wrote - [ ANSWER HERE ]

Somebody wrote - [ QUESTION HERE]

Ok? So here we go, my question for the person bellow is-

What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?

cocorivers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uhhh, it's tied between turtle soup and pig ear!

If you had a month left to live and had 3 wishes (you can't wish for more wishes or a longer life or wish the rules away) what would you wish for?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cocorivers said:
Uhhh, it's tied between turtle soup and pig ear!

If you had a month left to live and had 3 wishes (you can't wish for more wishes or a longer life or wish the rules away) what would you wish for?

Wish 1. That my family never forget me but get on with life, because I love life and would not want them to waste any of it.
Wish 2. That my kids find love as great as I have with my wife
Wish 3. That every lonely soul in the world finds their soul mate.

If you had to choose to be either a Dolphin or a Golden Eagle, which would you be and why ?

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

cocorivers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aw, that's so sweet!
Uhm, I think I'd rather be a dolphin because dolphins are more intelligent. I'd love to fly, but I think that if I was an eagle I wouldn't really appreciate it, as my brain would be too small to really think about it. Dolphins also get to hang out with the dominant species a lot :)

Would you rather have to make soup out of a homeless, smelly man's sweaty socks or make a salad out of butterfly wings, maggots, and leeches? Why?

OP
Y

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cocorivers said:
Aw, that's so sweet!
Uhm, I think I'd rather be a dolphin because dolphins are more intelligent. I'd love to fly, but I think that if I was an eagle I wouldn't really appreciate it, as my brain would be too small to really think about it. Dolphins also get to hang out with the dominant species a lot :)

Would you rather have to make soup out of a homeless, smelly man's sweaty socks or make a salad out of butterfly wings, maggots, and leeches? Why?

Some mans smelly socks ;D Because I would be smart and use it only as a something to Give more taste then I would make it soup-like

What's your favourite car and why?

Most reactions

Latest posts