What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for the Salty Apple owners?

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my iPad. I got my iPad! .... Vz 32g now I can sleep.
or..
Now the search for a case.
then I'm gong app crazy!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Get out!!!! I'm STILL waiting. However it is on the way!!! Enjoy. Please post how much you like (dislike) the product. And if it was worth the wait. I'll continue to feed off the excitement of others until mine arrives. This is torture....

Torria

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
I got my iPad. I got my iPad! .... Vz 32g now I can sleep.
or..
Now the search for a case.
then I'm gong app crazy!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Great! You were really blowing my high.....LOL. What color did you get

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, WHEN I get it, it should be the 64 3G in Black. But again; WHEN I get it!

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Get out!!!! I'm STILL waiting. However it is on the way!!! Enjoy. Please post how much you like (dislike) the product. And if it was worth the wait. I'll continue to feed off the excitement of others until mine arrives. This is torture....

Shhhh I'm app hunting and need to be very very quite. No sleep yet.
I got the smart cover. Then this evening while the kid was at church for a youth program. I went back to the Apple store and picked up the HDMI and Smart cover. I couldn't resist. Funny thing is my ship date was April 28th, but when I called the Apple store they said they get daily deliveries and they had several left over for today. So if you are waiting make the call.

As far as my impression, I really like it. There is so much to do and try. Racing, Flying, Music, Phone calls, Face time, Drawing not to mention the endless references. I remember when I was young and had to walk to the library to photocopy pages from the Encyclopedia Britannia. Now I have a try-corder! The smart cover makes me smile, I don't now why but its just neat!. Now I want to get one for the entire family!

My only regret is that there isn't more & faster WiFi in the world.

Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
Shhhh I'm app hunting and need to be very very quite. No sleep yet.
I got the Black 32. Then this evening while the kid was at church for a youth program. I went back to the Apple store and picked up the HDMI and Smart cover. I couldn't resist. Funny thing is my ship date was April 28th, but when I called the Apple store they said they get daily deliveries and they had several left over for today. So if you are waiting make the call.

As far as my impression, I really like it. There is so much to do and try. Racing, Flying, Music, Phone calls, Face time, Drawing not to mention the endless references. I remember when I was young and had to walk to the library to photocopy pages from the Encyclopedia Britannia. Now I have a try-corder! The smart cover makes me smile, I don't now why but its just neat!. Now I want to get one for the entire family!

My only regret is that there isn't more & faster WiFi in the world.

An iPad or a smart cover?

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure; it's a secret. It's coming via the USPS and they don't update on the regular nor do they give you an expected delivery date.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does apple alway make it so darn hard to get their product?
I mean why didn't they allow folks to make online order two weeks early. Then they would have ample supplies to meet the demand for this product.
Happy customer make repeat customers.
Some say they wanted to have this demand because it looks good cheep advertising . I don't agree! Wouldn't it have been better to have peoples money sign seals and then (almost)delivered.

Wouldn't having be better to have the ipad 2's in peoples hands it would advertise itself.

This waiting and calling around is a PITA.

Also whats with the rumors of IPAD 3 in September when some of us will still be waiting for apple to deliver the IPAD 2s.
I was in Best Buy a week or so ago ... just asking some questions ... asked if they had any in stock ... they did ... I bought one ... no lines ... only had to settle for white instead of black ... not a biggie ... in fact the wife likes the white one anyway. Timing ... is the key . The next day that BB store was sold out. BB has truck on Monday and Wed nite. Check early the next morning. First come first serve. That's one way.

It was no different when WII was introduced. You are frustrated, be patient ... you'll get if you want it. All the ranting does is get you upset ... no one else is listening.

As for iPad3 ... if you spend any time and effort in review of the threads in this or other forums you will quickly realize that there are those that push, push, push, for I want, I want, I want ... and then want to pontificate that it is coming soon. No one even knows what iPad3 is or when it is coming. There are those that speculate and around, and around it goes. But if you wait long enough, I am sure iPad3 will arrive on the scene ... and then the long lines will form again. iPad2 is the clear winner in tablet circles these days, and Jobs said very clearly, "This is the year for iPad2." If you read more into this ... you are on your own. Yes, you will hear differently ... there are opinions galore. Take your pick.

Last edited:

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow!! I'm feeding off your excitement. Hopefully I'll have my own (today) to feast off. I'll keep you posted!!! Enjoy.
O, quick question; you said you picked up the HDMI, what will that allow you to do with the iPad2? We have it for the televisions and games. But how will that benefit me in regards to the iPad?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madhatter61 said:
I was in Best Buy a week or so ago ... just asking some questions ... asked if they had any in stock ... they did ... I bought one ... no lines ... only had to settle for white instead of black ... not a biggie ... in fact the wife likes the white one anyway. Timing ... is the key . The next day that BB store was sold out. BB has truck on Monday and Wed nite. Check early the next morning. First come first serve. That's one way.

It was no different when WII was introduced. You are frustrated, be patient ... you'll get if you want it. All the ranting does is get you upset ... no one else is listening.

As for iPad3 ... if you spend any time and effort in review of the threads in this or other forums you will quickly realize that there are those that push, push, push, for I want, I want, I want ... and then want to pontificate that it is coming soon. No one even knows what iPad3 is or when it is coming. There are those that speculate and around, and around it goes. But if you wait long enough, I am sure iPad3 will arrive on the scene ... and then the long lines will form again. iPad2 is the clear winner in tablet circles these days, and Jobs said very clearly, "This is the year for iPad2." If you read more into this ... you are on your own. Yes, you will hear differently ... there are opinions galore. Take your pick.

Your post is true BUT the same thing can be said for ipad2. No one knew what ipad2 was or when it was coming. All threads up until actual keynote from apple was ALL Rumor and Speculation. Same will go for Ipad3.

I want to hold out but can't lie, I want my ipad2, and I want it now(like that money commercial) lmao

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts