What's new

[Q] arranging your apps alphabetically

brrip

iPF Noob
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
201
Reaction score
3
is there an app for that?

(posting under hacking cos there's no chance such an app exists for iOS natively)
 
No, not to arrange them on your Springboard.

However, there is a jail break tweak, ListLauncher (free in Cydia) that'll show you a list of your installed apps as a scrolling list in the Spotlight screen. You find your app, press the icon/name and your app opens. It's pretty cool and I like it. As always, though, YMMV.

At least it'll give you an alphabetized list...

Marilyn
 
thanks for your reply!

I'm aware of ListLauncher, but I was looking for something for the Springboard. It's a feature of Android I've grown really used to. Hope it breaks into iOS at some point.
 
brrip said:
thanks for your reply!

I'm aware of ListLauncher, but I was looking for something for the Springboard. It's a feature of Android I've grown really used to. Hope it breaks into iOS at some point.

You could always rearrange them manually! :)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom