What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ListLauncher - List your apps alphabetically

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a quick and simple little tweak especially for those with Android phones and are used to being able to organise their apps alphabetically.

Whilst you can't do that with your Springboard layout (yet), ListLauncher puts an alphabetic list of all your apps right into the spotlight search screen, so simply swipe you homepage right to see it...

059c9a06.jpg

You can use the alphabet strip on the right hand side to jump to a particular letter, or just scroll the list as normal.

And whenever you start to type a search term in spotlight, listlauncher gets right out your way and your search results take over.

Happy listing people!

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks pretty convenient considering that I have never used the search function ever. Thanks!

jagungturbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already installed but nothing appeared in the spotlight search screen, just a search column and a blank list, and the alphabetical list on the right side

How to make the list appear?

Ps: i'm using ipad2 4.3.3 jb and installed from repo insanelyi

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't install from that repo and read our rules please! They host pirated and cracked versions of apps. There is absolutely no point in installing a free tweak from a repo like that.

Install from the official BigBoss repo, and DONT BE A PIRATE!

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just I few days ago I wondered if something like this existed. This is a cornerstone for my iPad layout, now I can hide icons from springboard yet keep them easily accessible. I love it! Great work!

jagungturbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't install from that repo and read our rules please! They host pirated and cracked versions of apps. There is absolutely no point in installing a free tweak from a repo like that.

Install from the official BigBoss repo, and DONT BE A PIRATE!

Ok... I already uninstall it and i install from BigBoss repo
Still nothing ... Just a blank page in my spotlighy search screen

Most reactions

Latest posts