What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems after downloading Protube HD on iPad 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahask

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi frenz,

I downloaded Protube HD and every time I reboot my icons are scattered all over, only on respringing (sbsettings) it becomes normal.

Can u frenz suggest to solve this?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What version of ProTube HD do you have installed? (you can find out in Cydia)

OP
T

tahask

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
What version of ProTube HD do you have installed? (you can find out in Cydia)

The latest one from I hacks repo..I have uninstalled same but the problem still exists.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The latest one from I hacks repo..I have uninstalled same but the problem still exists.

Really?!

You downloaded a pirated copy of ProTube, a paid app, from a piracy repo and then have have the audacity to come here and complain that it doesn't work? And that your iPad is messed up? Seriously?

Here's the only suggestion/help you're going to get from this forum: Uninstall any/all piracy tools from your iPad and pay for the apps you download. That will make your iPad work 100% better. For anything less than that - you're on your own.

This forum does not condone piracy (aka stealing) or support those that do it. Not only is piracy and any discussion of it (to include repos) against our rules, piracy is illegal. Don't be a pirate.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts