1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

a Problem with ProTube HD

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by mr_steeev, Mar 15, 2012.

1. mr_steeev

mr_steeev iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody this is my first topic..<br>I have a problem using ProTube HD, the app was working perfectly for a month and suddenly it stopped working.. whenever I open it "it's keep Loading" like it got stuck on this page..<br>when I click on "Desktop" mode it works but I can't download videos.. I thought the problem might be from the cydia tweaks I installed recently but then I removed them all.. still the same problem.. I also removed the app and reinstalled it again.. still "Loading" and nothing comes up.. :(<br><br>is there anyway to fix it?<br>I'm on iOS 5.0.1..
  2. mook2420

mook2420 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same for me on a iPad1 on 5.0.1 with all new updates for Cydia as of 4/12, also my iphone4S on 5.0.1 with ProTube seems to not work as well - is it possible it's just something that Google changed with YouTube links? Or is this just a very isolated problem - NOT being able to use the ProTube options to download or stream from within the app?