What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a Problem with ProTube HD

mr_steeev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody this is my first topic..<br>I have a problem using ProTube HD, the app was working perfectly for a month and suddenly it stopped working.. whenever I open it "it's keep Loading" like it got stuck on this page..<br>when I click on "Desktop" mode it works but I can't download videos.. I thought the problem might be from the cydia tweaks I installed recently but then I removed them all.. still the same problem.. I also removed the app and reinstalled it again.. still "Loading" and nothing comes up.. :(<br><br>is there anyway to fix it?<br>I'm on iOS 5.0.1..

mook2420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same for me on a iPad1 on 5.0.1 with all new updates for Cydia as of 4/12, also my iphone4S on 5.0.1 with ProTube seems to not work as well - is it possible it's just something that Google changed with YouTube links? Or is this just a very isolated problem - NOT being able to use the ProTube options to download or stream from within the app?

Most reactions

Latest posts