What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

respring putting 16 icons per screen instead of 20

grkhetan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have a weird problem -- dont know whom to ask (there's no support line for jailbreaking ;-) ) so found this website.

Basically I had jailbroken with jailbreakme.com and have installed the following apps for reference:

Activator, aDownloader, AptBackup, AVPlayer, Backgrounder, Circuitous, iFile, Infinidock, OpenStreamer (Like VLC), PDF Patch, Safari Download plug-in, SBSettings, SNES (HD), TVOut2 Mirror TVOut, yxflash and RockApp.

My problem is after a reboot, the icons become messed up -- I dont see any background, the icons look weird. So I do a respring from SBSettings, and then the interface becomes as normal. BUT, there's one problem still remaining -- it resprings by putting 16 icons per screen (like the iphone) instead of 20. Due to this I am running out of the 11 allowed screens.

Does anybody know how to get respring to put 20 icons per screen instead of 16?

Any help is appreciated.

Bonzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have a weird problem -- dont know whom to ask (there's no support line for jailbreaking ;-) ) so found this website.

Basically I had jailbroken with jailbreakme.com and have installed the following apps for reference:

Activator, aDownloader, AptBackup, AVPlayer, Backgrounder, Circuitous, iFile, Infinidock, OpenStreamer (Like VLC), PDF Patch, Safari Download plug-in, SBSettings, SNES (HD), TVOut2 Mirror TVOut, yxflash and RockApp.

My problem is after a reboot, the icons become messed up -- I dont see any background, the icons look weird. So I do a respring from SBSettings, and then the interface becomes as normal. BUT, there's one problem still remaining -- it resprings by putting 16 icons per screen (like the iphone) instead of 20. Due to this I am running out of the 11 allowed screens.

Does anybody know how to get respring to put 20 icons per screen instead of 16?

Any help is appreciated.

Thats because of tvout2 you can uninstall it or just live with the issue until they fix it

Most reactions