Post iPad Cases That Look Amazing!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by iPad 2, May 24, 2011.

1. iPad 2

iPad 2
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I figured this could be fun and might give users a few ideas for cases that aren't just a big block of black rubber. So post some cases that don't look like car tyres! :)

I guess I'll start! This [shill links deleted - DM51]

#1 iPad 2, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
  2. Nancybout

Nancybout
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    No keyboard than this is my thing lol
    I have Oberon cover on the nook,but I dont want to end 150 on a cover that doesn't cover everything

3. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    This is the handmade-to-order Oberon Design folio I have. Has been known to cause accidents.

[​IMG]

4. iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    guys how is the gel silicone cover from AMZER?? has anyone seen or used it??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    #5 tzimisce, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  6. Nancybout

Nancybout
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I have the same scary nite Oberon cover but for my nook,I. Love it,I had the red roses and traded for the blue.I'm selling the nook
    So allas I'll be selling that cover as well as two other cheaper covers,shoo I might as well sell all three to a nook owner.yes I know this is an iPad forum lol...just that I do know Oberon n they are a wonderful company.I wish their cases were cheaer,I'd buy another one for the pad.They have purpe but i wish they had pink butterfly".......lol

7. Yptcn

Yptcn
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
  8. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I don't think Oberon could price their items any lower, because of their business model: all their items are handmade to order using top-grain leather. This is the best quality of the hide, which takes the longest amount of effort and time to cure and dye in preparation for manufacturing. Each item is handmade to order, which means they do not have economies of scale or efficiency you'd find, say, in a factory production line which can ramp up or down quantities to meet demand - if a craftsman can make that many cases in a day, then he can only make that many. More orders arriving than that and there'd be a backlog. With Oberon, you are paying for and getting quality in the material and workmanship, and not just merely for the reputation of the 'brand' like, say, Kate Spade or Montblanc or LV etc.

9. lucyna

lucyna
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Oh, I don't think these cases are beautiful...

10. Nancybout

Nancybout
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I am aware:) I bought one for the nook lol..I have the zagg,and two other covers.Oh I LOVE LV btw:) Kate Spade too but I chased Oberon cover over the Nooks Kate spade cover,it was made soooooooo much better.
    For ebooks I find Oberon to work for me,but the IPad I want something different.I watched the video and considered it.:)