What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus pivotVu ... $40 ... Professional looking ... built-in three position stand, quick to setup ... protects screen, corners and back ... cutouts for access to controls perfect. Had it for 2 weeks, It's a keeper.
Rating (10) ... any rating higher is meaningless.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is the Targus made specifically for the iPad 2 and can you use the smart cover with it?

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus has cases for both iPad generations, so make sure you read the description before purchasing any cases.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a Grove case with a Lotie SmartCover in London tan and the back is made of bamboo. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the case. It is rather distinctive with the laser etched design on the leather cover. I'd give the case a 9.99 out of 10.

Because I like the case so much, I planned ahead and changed my iPad care habits before the case arrived so taking care of something I loved wouldn't be too much of a big deal. I changed my habits in order to avoid using the SmartCover as a rolled up stand. That habit was second nature with my old case but my alternatives have been quite convenient.

Grove cases demand more care in order to maintain the original condition for as long as possible and not everyone has the time for the extra work but to me it's been worth it.

The cover is made of real leather and I'm watching to see how the sometimes severe changes of the northeastern American winter climate might be affecting it. The SmartCover has buckled in a place I don't normally handle but that hasn't affected the on/off SmartCover function and the magnets have been working perfectly to keep the cover in place.

Grove is a first rate company.

If it keeps working out for the next few months, I'll order one for my husband.

daif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Ozaki's iCoat-Notebook II with smart case. I'd give it a 8/10.
Offers good protection to the ipad2 but a tad on the heavy side.

Switche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the Zagg from Logitech, it's exactly what i needed, works as a perfect protector and doesn't make the ipad its self bulky at all. 11/10!

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the CrokCase in green! It's awesome and I give it a 10/10!!

sour07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the clear Snap Shield low profile I love it 9.5/10 want a case with a stand though

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Garrison by Bodyguardz. I rate it 9.5/10. My gripe is it only comes in black. I have tried many cases now....wasted a lot of money trying to find the right one. I like minimal cases. The only thing more minimal the the apple smart cover with a thin skin on the back, but the leather ones are over priced and will come apart (as the one I had did). This the the next best thing....and it will lie flat then you fold the front cover over. That is a biggie for me.

bassman99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This one: Pelican i1075 iPad Case - PelicanCases.com

Absolutely *love* it! Note: It is hard to tell from the pictures, but the molded interior is soft rubber; no scratching! 10 out of 10!

I also have an Apple Smart Cover which I use with the i1075, and a leather binder (Bear something...), both of which are nice, but my "love" is the i1075.

Around the house, I just use the Smart Cover or the leather cover, but outside the house, it is i1075 for me!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bassman99 said:
This one: Pelican i1075 iPad Case - PelicanCases.com

Absolutely *love* it! Note: It is hard to tell from the pictures, but the molded interior is soft rubber; no scratching! 10 out of 10!

I also have an Apple Smart Cover which I use with the i1075, and a leather binder (Bear something...), both of which are nice, but my "love" is the i1075.

Around the house, I just use the Smart Cover or the leather cover, but outside the house, it is i1075 for me!

Hehe.....you must take that when you go bass fishing, right???! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts