1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

portenzo iPad case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by kriskiter, Sep 1, 2010.

1. kriskiter

kriskiter iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i can't post links yet but the website can be found by google searching "shop portenzo" .... till then

i received my Portenzo case a few days ago and love it. I got the case that holds a stylus. ( I use NoteTakerHD and iAnnotate a lot)

the case looks very professional and so far at every meeting I've been at the coversations aren't just about how am I using the ipad but where did I get that case.

I emailed Portenzo and they where even able to embose (spelling) our company logo on the case. For our iPad distribution in our company it has been a hands down Portenzo vote.
  2. j0yful

j0yful iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Sounds nice!