What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Otterbox Defender case

Tommyf902

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my new iPad 2 otter box defender case and I gotta say I love this case. I watch a lot review video on the case and it seems to me that this case will give me everything I need. I do got some pros and cons so I hope this review will help you guys to ease your mind if you are planning on buying this case.

Pros:
-The protection it offers is worth your $
-ports are all cover so dust or sands won't get inside your headphones jack or dock connector
-the cover that protect the screen can use as a stand when you view movies or even gives you a good angle to type
-love the look of the case. A big time improvement from the 1st gen otter box defender case for the iPad 1.

Cons:
-is a bulky case so you need to give up the whole slimness the iPad 2 feature
-is not a cheap case ($89.99 US)
-this case is a big time dust lover, so every piece of that dirts will stick to this case. So cleaning once a week might require.

Overall I'm extremely happy about this case and I'm a big time otter box fan lol sometime I do joke about that I wish otter box would make a case for your car LMAO!

Finally my rating I would give to this case is 9/10 (4/5 stars or two thumbs up) lol

Thanks for reading! Message me if you got any question about the case and I would try my best and answer to your concern.

Send from my iPad 2

Attachments

• image-3487432326.png
    image-3487432326.png
    1 MB · Views: 9,169
  • image-1545807577.png
    image-1545807577.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5,123

Most reactions

Latest posts