What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Manager & Remote

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK, I'm not in any way related to the developer, I just wanted to highlight this excellent, well designed app for others.
If you host home poker games or local club games, I encourage you to pick up this excellent application and the free remote application that goes with it for a complete Poker Tournament Manager set up.
It is a very well designed application from someone who understands the needs of a Poker application. It manages all aspects of the tournament from Blind structure, seating plan, prize pool, rebuys, add-ons, eliminations, statistics follow up and more.
The free remote app also lets you administrate the application/tournament from afar using a second iPad or an iPhone or Touch using the same network or even an ad-hoc Bluetooth connection if you have no local Wifi.
Kudos to the developer (CocoaTree Applications). This is a must have for any poker players who host games.

Most reactions

Latest posts