What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bushbush said:

Connect you ipad to your computer i tunes should pop up then click you ipad device under the software update you will see the restore device but before you do this back up your ipad in itunes then try to charge it on the wall outlet

If still not working im sorry to tell you but you need to replace the battery

iPad 3 

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purplehaste said:
Connect you ipad to your computer i tunes should pop up then click you ipad device under the software update you will see the restore device but before you do this back up your ipad in itunes then try to charge it on the wall outlet

If still not working im sorry to tell you but you need to replace the battery

iPad 3 

Hi
Thank you very much my ipad finally charge ,, when you told me to restore it I connect it to the laptop & noticed that it doesn't recognize it via original iPad cable ... Connect the iphone same problem appear change it with iPhone cable iTunes recognize them both . I buy a new iPad cable & charge with wall outlet it charged normally .
Im so happy now finally thank you all

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
bushbush said:
Hi
Thank you very much my ipad finally charge ,, when you told me to restore it I connect it to the laptop & noticed that it doesn't recognize it via original iPad cable ... Connect the iphone same problem appear change it with iPhone cable iTunes recognize them both . I buy a new iPad cable & charge with wall outlet it charged normally .

Good to hear bushbush. Thanks for letting us know.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bushbush said:
Hi

Hi bushbush,
This makes me happy, to see you have fixed your problem.

Good news is always nice to hear, and wishing you good luck in the near future.

Using the Battery Doctor every charge can be very helpful too. & should help you with battery management as well.

Ah, take care

Chas

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts