What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 3, Not charging after battery drain....

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys my ipad 3 has been charging all night and it still shows that red battery thing. When I woke up in the morning i saw that it was stuck on the apple boot logo and then I came back after five minutes it was still there...
After that I forced restarted it and it came back to the red battery screen! I am really confused as to what to do??? Please can you guys help me out.
Also I used a wall plug to charge it...:(

OP
W

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, at first it shows the battery drain sign, ok and then after that it boots up on its own and gets stuck on the boot logo....
So I think it has enough power...

OP
W

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, at first it shows the battery drain sign, ok and then after that it boots up on its own and gets stuck on the boot logo....<br>So I think it has enough power...

OP
W

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried two different ones, one is the 5v and now I am using the 10v also I many different kinds of chords...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you get the charging symbol in the battery icon in the top right corner of your screen?

image-2633566744.jpg

ras bomba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get it on the middle of the screen and at the top right corner too. Ok why won't u allow the batt power to drain completely and connect to power. This happened to me on my iPhone 3GS some years back

OP
W

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No after the power drained it showed me the big battery in the middle with the red sign and then it just started on its own and got stuck on the boot logo....
Something like this...:
http://zapp5.staticworld.net/howto/graphics/210480-iphone-red-battery-screen_302_original.jpg
and then it just restarted when I connected it to the power source... and got stuck on the boot logo.
So I cant get to the lock screen of the ipad...
I cant get that Botoom Right charging sigh because it gets stuck on the boot logo when I try and charge it...

ras bomba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then I guess u have to reinstall the iOS. Connect to iTunes and reinstall

Most reactions

Latest posts