What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad not Charging and not connecting to PC

FerdieS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad 64Gb 3G+wifi and I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, now its NOT charging when I plug it to the wall adapter and does not connect to my PC using the data cable. It ONLY charges when the Ipad is off, I've tried other adapters and cables (from other Ipads) its its still not working. Got the Ipad in the US and Im based here in Asia. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

dmatthew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem..I tried resetting the ipad by erasing all the contents nad now i'm stuck with just an apple logo...so choked =(

any help to my original and "new" problem would be fantastic

dmatthew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see, thanks Mike! Do I need to bring anything else with the iPad? I got it as a gift so I don't have the receipt but I do have the instruction manual

afro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same problem here but apple said they cant do anything with mine kuz its too old. can someone please help me?????

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same problem..I tried resetting the ipad by erasing all the contents nad now i'm stuck with just an apple logo...so choked =(

any help to my original and "new" problem would be fantastic

Not sure what you mean by erasing all the contents. If you are saying you rebooted your iPad, the appearance of the Apple logo is a normal function of that. But it can take quite some time for the reboot to finish, so wait until the "iPad On" slider appears. I realise this is not addressing the OP's question, but just relating to your post
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts