What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

Sammy153

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help with gifts and I will always do the same for you. Here is my code fjvcd.
Thank you everyone lets help each other out.

mimimar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a big problem! I now can send jack to fish the marlin. The problem is that if i try to send him the game closes instantly. Does anyone have this problem?

iiiviii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:eek: the exact same thing is happening to me .. whenever I try to send him to catch the marlin I just get thrown out of the game .... I have no idea what's going on -_-

mimimar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does everyone have this problem with jake? I cant finish the quest... :(

Already contact them!

twice...

Kms45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am level 22 and when I try to send jake on a fishing trip pioneers crashes. I also stopped receiving tasks. Has anyone else had this issue

mimimar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am level 22 and when I try to send jake on a fishing trip pioneers crashes. I also stopped receiving tasks. Has anyone else had this issue

I have the same problem :(
nothing to do, and cant finish the jake quest... I already tried to contact the game but nothing...

Brooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to finish jake's hut. I need nails, but it won't let me ask friends. Where else do nails come from? The only option I've been given is to buy them.

christisense

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my code is n0o7q, add me please!

also, I used to get a free component every day when I opened the app and over the past few days I added some new friends and now my free component doesn't show up anymore. Is it because I added a bunch of people or is it a glitch?

Most reactions

Latest posts