What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

Zniks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! I play everyday, please add me. My code is: y5lpc

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have contacted them several times. They do not respond back. Maybe if everyone contacts them they will fix it. Go to the options menu click help it will take u to their email

Orca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i just started playing. Hope, i won't get problems...
Please add me, i'm friendless and lonely
fqzzq

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game is now back to my town, but I can't log into Facebook and my code has changed. Is anyone else having this problem? Also my game keeps crashing.

Zniks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game is now back to my town, but I can't log into Facebook and my code has changed. Is anyone else having this problem? Also my game keeps crashing.

I have similar problem. All my friends are gone than they reupper, then the game crashes etc....

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went into settings on my iPad somehow Facebook was turned off on my game. I turned it back on. Now I can log in friends r back, but it is still crashing.

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone passed level 22 I have been there forever? Nothing to do. I look at friends towns some are way more advanced in the game. What am I missing? Also I won a fountain but every time I try to collect it my game crashes.

sampey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone passed level 22 I have been there forever? Nothing to do. I look at friends towns some are way more advanced in the game. What am I missing? Also I won a fountain but every time I try to collect it my game crashes.

I'm in the same situation for a month now....further I just updated my App to the latest patch and now it does not even start :(.

CooCooJuJu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a super fantastic friend please add ezf3a and I'll be one of your besties in Pioneer!!!

EZF3A ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a ezf3a

Thank you!!!!

Tess Mcginnus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can help me.
My pioneers game is working, but I am not getting any quests.
Some times I get a popup that i finished a quest.
It is hard to finish a quest without knowing what the quest is.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Any idea of how to fixit?

EB00263

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pioneers

Please add me too. Z1oet.
Does anyone else have trouble getting info on pending tasks. I can't get the banana tree yet, says I have a task to complete, but can't locate what the task is. When I try to deploy the Magic table cloth the game crashes.
Is the movie theatre or wedding chapel supposed to do anything?

Most reactions