What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fertilize? I have tried tapping on seedlings but it doesn't work. Also I add friends and the next day they are gone. Please help.

Last edited:

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my code is n0o7q, add me please!

also, I used to get a free component every day when I opened the app and over the past few days I added some new friends and now my free component doesn't show up anymore. Is it because I added a bunch of people or is it a glitch?
i also lost my components.

Ritan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing happens to me. Also I added like 40 friends and everyday some are missing.

Windbums

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add my Code qpi9b

Now the right Code :)

Last edited:

Purplekiki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, it says I have to get nails from the the blacksmith. Could anyone tell where is the blacksmith?

knitnglo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a cute game, but rather slow, especially with components, every 8 hours! Sheesh. Well, anyway, I'm only at level 10 and could use some help finishing the town hall.i need 1 jam and 1 spice. My fr code is 2qf3p. My game name is superfleurs. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts