What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

farmerz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lauralu80 said:

Can anyone access advanced agriculture to get cotton? It won't let me open it, and I bought. The movie theatre!

bucsie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I added most everyone on this thread and I get about 10 help requests a day, and obviously I help, but I have almost no answer to any of my requests.
I'm lucky if I get one thing every couple of days!

What is going on, is this a game bug, or is everyone playing selfish?

Brooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I help anyone who asks. I also rarely get any help. Not sure what's going on.

vlbalch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello My name is Vanessa and I am looking for friends to play this game with.. my code is bo3Zi

bucsie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I was playing, collecting peas, when all of the sudden I get an error message, along the lines of "error, it's being worked on, you have to restart the game".the game restarted, twice, actually, and now all my friends are gone! even zigmund, the default one, disappeared!
and instead of the cinema task, the task is now called "needeng"

did this happen to anyone else?

and now, after a while, the friends reappeared! hooray!

Last edited:

Francypad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know ... But today something strange happened to me. I've got trees that I can't chop and a strange yellow line that devide in two the field ... image.jpg

necqh.des

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bucsie said:
Today I was playing, collecting peas, when all of the sudden I get an error message, along the lines of "error, it's being worked on, you have to restart the game".the game restarted, twice, actually, and now all my friends are gone! even zigmund, the default one, disappeared!
and instead of the cinema task, the task is now called "needeng"

did this happen to anyone else?

and now, after a while, the friends reappeared! hooray!

----This happens to me almost every day or at least once a week. There are even times when am in the middle of collecting something and an error message will pop out then I have to restart the game. Once I do, strangely enough all the homestead and other items ready for collection will have to wait for 2 hours more to be ready. Same goes with the crops too. Really weird!

Most reactions