What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

mimimar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That hapens to me also:( I always help but no one helps me... had me (fi3h3) and tell me your code so i can help you.

vlbalch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play every day too my code is dqvup. Please add me and I will help you everyday.

My moms code is bo3zi she plays too. Thanks for any and all help

Impactprincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I do not know where to post this but i really need help. I do not know how to place items from th storage house into the town. I want to place the dog i bought but it doesnt show in town when i click on it to place it.

If anyone could help me that would mean alot!!,! Thanks!

necqh.des

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Impactprincess said:
Hi. I do not know where to post this but i really need help. I do not know how to place items from th storage house into the town. I want to place the dog i bought but it doesnt show in town when i click on it to place it.

If anyone could help me that would mean alot!!,! Thanks!

Usually when u want to place an item from the storage, it goes to the middle of the waters and you just have to scroll through your screen to see it, then u can just drag it to an area in your town's land where u want to place it.

Impactprincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Usually when u want to place an item from the storage, it goes to the middle of the waters and you just have to scroll through your screen to see it, then u can just drag it to an area in your town's land where u want to place it.

Thank you!!! xD

Most reactions