What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overcoming audio and video editing problems with imovie

catdianne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love imovie but when trying to put different photos and audio together I had problems. Firstly I wanted to be able to have different videos. What was happening to me was that when I chose background music it would put this over every video. I figured out how to get around this. Have a different movie for each clip and then save each the camera roll. Then create a new movie and all your audio and sound tracks will woke indepently.

The other problem was imovie was cutting off heads and I couldn't rotate a clip. I exported the movie to camera roll, transferred to the pc with wifi app, and imported into a programme called wondershare. I could crop the video and still have heads of people and I could cut and rotate clips I had taken in portrait but moved the camera. It turned out great. Hope I help someone.

Most reactions

Latest posts