1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iMovie seems to keep recorded audio clips

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by DrHouse, Feb 9, 2013.

1. DrHouse

DrHouse iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Hi all,

I need a bit of help with iMovie on the iPad. I've been using iMovie a lot these days and often, I will record audio clips to comment the video.

The things is that there seems to be no way to deleted the recorded audio clips once I'm done. What I mean is that I can remove them from the timeline, but I cannot remove them from the Recorded list. So I assumed that by deleting the project, I would get rid of them... Doesn't seem to work either. The space used by iMovie does not change indicating that the audio clips are still there.... Last time, I had to delete iMovie and reinstall it to reclaim the used space on my iPad. Any idea?

Vicopad addick!