What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only Wi Fi available so for no 4G

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
I went to buy a wifi/4g iPad and was told this would not be available for another two week in Australia, is it the same anywhere else.

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most likely yes but keep in mind it is a different model for Australia and uk same as iPhone 5 so that it supports LTE 4 g networks There should be 3 different builds. I personally recommend using a mobile wifi modem as an alternative or use a iPhone 5 or good smart phone as a tether point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes...
Apple's announcement on Sept 23 said........iPad 4 - 4G was to be available 2-weeks after the WiFI only version.
Apple online says mid-November.

Last edited:
OP
Abrennan

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Thanks

Yes...
Apple's announcement on Sept 23 said........iPad 4 - 4G was to be available 2-weeks after the WiFI only version.
Apple online says mid-November.

Thanks for that I must have missed it. I stood in line and found it out when the door opened. I was, however, the one in line and the staff came out before time to talk to me (apple reseller). Two weeks can't come quickly enough : )

OP
Abrennan

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Most likely yes but keep in mind it is a different model for Australia and uk same as iPhone 5 so that it supports LTE 4 g networks There should be 3 different builds. I personally recommend using a mobile wifi modem as an alternative or use a iPhone 5 or good smart phone as a tether point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for me thanks I prefer to get the built in 4g : ) I'll just have to wait, won't be long.

Most reactions

Latest posts