What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office HD2 app--navigating between cloud (dropbox) and local files

lcmwest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,
I have been happily using Office HD2 for work but have encountered a problem after adding Dropbox via "add servce". I can successfully 'see' my dropbox files, open them up and edit.

*However*, once I close the document I cannot navigate my way out of that specific Dropbox folder. There doesn't seem to be the option (that I can see) on my screen that gets me out (short of completely closing down the app and reopening it all over again); in other words, I can't find my way back to local files once I have accessed a folder on cloud. .

Is there something that I am missing? I have read through Office HD2 FAQ's etc. and can't locate an answer.

I look forward to, and appreciate, any help with this.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings,
I have been happily using Office HD2 for work but have encountered a problem after adding Dropbox via "add servce". I can successfully 'see' my dropbox files, open them up and edit.

*However*, once I close the document I cannot navigate my way out of that specific Dropbox folder. There doesn't seem to be the option (that I can see) on my screen that gets me out (short of completely closing down the app and reopening it all over again); in other words, I can't find my way back to local files once I have accessed a folder on cloud. .

Is there something that I am missing? I have read through Office HD2 FAQ's etc. and can't locate an answer.

I look forward to, and appreciate, any help with this.

Surely there is a 'back' button at the top left of the Dropbox screen (far left of screen where files and folders are displayed) ? There is on my copy, and selecting it brings back local file and dropbox selection.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts