What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managing Files on iPad - folders to organize files and backup via dropbox

tfn22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a thread to explain managing files? I am using Office HD to update former xlsx or Word files. I downloaded legacy files from PC laptop to Dropbox. I also have File Manager but not sure I need that; seems redundant. I want to save and backup files via dropbox or icloud. When I create or update a file in Office it saves to folders in Office. I do not see how to save or move the updated file to Dropbox or File Mgr.

I do not want to keep moving them from one folder structure to use, and another structure to backup.

Any advice is appreciated

readyfreddie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, when you are done with your file, just press the share button and a list of programs will be displayed, including the drop box. Just share it with the program you wish. You can then asses the program and find your documents. You can also print the document from drop box to your printer, if you have it download to your drop box. Works perfect. Freddie

Most reactions

Latest posts