What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NoDock

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, it makes your dock disappear. Dock functions like normal, it's just not there. :D

Disclaimer,
-batteries not included. :)
-Fancy icons, and everything else besides the dock being transparent not included.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Screenie.

Attachments

• image-3070665315.png
    image-3070665315.png
    792.6 KB · Views: 924

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls excuse the question, but what is "dock". I have been trying to figure this out for some time now and thought it was the page with AppStore, YouTube, Settings etc. But looks like I was wrong?

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The dock is the area at thebottom of the home screen. Usually containing the apps/programs most often used. You decide for yourself what to put there and iOS just put a standard setup initially.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm this working on iPad 2?

Yes it is graywolf. There is little difference between the 2 devices in terms of themeing. iPad2 has some extra icons to do, but that's it. Everything else works if it already works on an iPad1.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes it is graywolf. There is little difference between the 2 devices in terms of themeing. iPad2 has some extra icons to do, but that's it. Everything else works if it already works on an iPad1.

Geez. Just wondering.
Did you install it or are you just assuming? I am wondering if there may be some weird thing where it might not work.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's with the attitude? There was none in my response, which clearly answered the question you asked and provided you with some additional information.
And yes, I have used your theme. I don't guess at responses. I try and always be accurate.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just making sure. You sounded like you just assumed it worked. You said "there is little difference between the 2 devices in terms of themeing". So that sounded like an assumption.

Anyway....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Geez. Just wondering.
Did you install it or are you just assuming? .

Geez. Really? Why so defensive, Grayson? You need to remember to whom you are speaking too.

This is your last warning with regards to this, okay?

Ravi27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow grey wolf your theme looks amazing! Coukd you please tell me what theme your using?

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:

The only 'issue' I have found is when the springboard resprings, the lock screen automatically comes up. I remedy this by closing the smart cover and opening it again :)

EDIT: I have iPad 2, jail broken by jbme3 iOS 4.3.3

Most reactions

Latest posts