What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No USB/Camera Connection Kit

SCHMEGGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the USB/Camera Connection kit wasn't available at preorder. Any ideas when it will be? Of course this is the only accessory I want so no wonder it wasn't available.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I would bet it will be out by April 3rd. What part of Texas are you from?

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spoke to Apple

I spoke to Apple store about ordering and they told me to check back next week. I want this but want it with original order so I don't have pay additional shipping charge. I guess I will check next week and hopefully they will have it in stock:eek:

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you think you will use an sd card reader with the iPad, do you think you will be able to say drag pictures from the card to somewhere on the iPad. I have an touch and am unsure where you would drag it??

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would bet that you select the pics to import and then they are added to your "Camera Roll" album.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad SD card reader

How do you think you will use an sd card reader with the iPad, do you think you will be able to say drag pictures from the card to somewhere on the iPad. I have an touch and am unsure where you would drag it??

@ weeks ago a company start to promote a SD card reader for Iphone and Ipod touch , but yet only the application is available in Itunes .... the dongle will come out soon as they say

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At least Apple is showing it on their web page as an available accessory, however it's missing the blue hyperlink that says "Pre Order Now".

Hopefully soon they will add its pre order ability and we can still add it to our existing pre orders as some Apple representatives were telling customers during phone orders today and still get it by April 3rd, would be awesome.

I wont probably need it that same day, but I like to get right into using all the accessories right away, while getting acquainted with the new device. :ipad-movie:

rorschach23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
or maybe (as i've speculated for a while now), the sd card/ usb cable adaptor accesories could come bundled w/ the iPad itself. to me it makes sence b/c they never really released any info on pricing, plus the whole n/a on the website. idk, maybe its just me. :confused:

rorschach23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just got done talking w/ an Apple rep over the phone. i asked bout the usb/sd card adapter accesories, he said "he couldnt find it in the system yet" but then he said "he suspects it would come out when the 3G models come out in late April." HMM, very interesting. no?

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be very disappointed and upset if they don't have camera connector kit wi WiFi version of I pad. That would be total misrepresentation.

Most reactions

Latest posts