1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Next gen iPhone and its implications for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Seadog, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Seadog

Seadog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Engadget has strong evidence about the next iPhone. If true, then the next iPhone will have a matching glass back cover, replaceable battery, and SD card slot.

Even if you do not care about the iPhone, these features may wind up in future versions of the iPad. I am not interested in the glass back plate, but the SD card slot may have potential. USB would be nicer instead. The removable batteries would be a question mark. Considering the price of cell phone batteries, it could be not worth the cost to replace the batteries.
  2. cimousa

cimousa Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  3. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I still seriously doubt the validity of that phone they are showing. There is no way they

A) got the or hands on one

And

B) would have the balls to post pics of their stolen hardware on such a well known site. Apple would have them shut down before the first comment was posted.
  4. henry2

henry2 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    did not some say it was a knock off of the iphone here in one of the post ..or it could been left behind to fool the public ..or could be a plant to see how much people would want some of the items that the phone has ..
  5. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    [​IMG]

But I thought this was the new iPhone...it has an apple on it and says iPhone and everything!
  6. Itzxdjx

Itzxdjx iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0