What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad 5

reputationZed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't get to smug all you people with the new iPad 4 (I bought my iPad 3 6 weeks ago) there will be an iPad 5 by the spring

Shame you'll have to give up your smug boy pants until spring

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I don't always buy the latest one, because I buy according to my needs. I also don't attach signatures to my emails or posts, or otherwise advertise what gadgets I have to people, lol. The only time I volunteer what I use is on this forum, when talking about gadgets. In real life, the only time it comes up is if someone specifically asks me what I'm using, which is rare.

In real life, I'd rather strangers think I use old gear, so it makes me less of a potential crime victim, lol.

The only person whom I care to "impress" with my gadgets is me -- via functionality. So personally, I'd like to see iPad 5 come out soon, even though I'm getting an iPad 4, because I like to tag team two iPads, and my iPad 1 and 2 are slowing down and crashing more frequently.

Well, my signature on the forum is mainly for fun and since we are on an iPad forum I would imagine we are curious as to what models and quantities of Apple products each of us have. Some of us share more about what they have, what they can afford (especially if they have $$$), and what they will buy in the future than others but that's cool, it's a free speech forum lol.

I never use any of my apple products on the subways either except for my iPod classic because I need to use it there or else listen to all the noise. I will go back into my apartment to get it if I am near my home when I remember. I don't think anyone is interested in my classic as it is not as flashy as the iPod touch. I went for the GBs rather than the flash as I had a blackberry at the time back in 2007. And then I replaced it with another classic w upgraded storage,120GB, when I brought my 80GB for repair for 130.00; an offer I couldn't refuse lol.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I started using a signature again because my default email iPad address is personal.

So when emailing coworkers, especially during nonbusiness hours, I have the signature as a way of conveying why my address is not standard. Other coworkers do the same thing, so it's not a big deal. I don't work in a traditional office setting.

Most reactions