What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad 5

GJMW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't get to smug all you people with the new iPad 4 (I bought my iPad 3 6 weeks ago) there will be an iPad 5 by the spring

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i also just got mine around august but doesnt matter because in my country apple products always late release by at least half year :thumbs:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't get to smug all you people with the new iPad 4 (I bought my iPad 3 6 weeks ago) there will be an iPad 5 by the spring

I'm not sure that the feeling will be one of smugness. Probably more a feeling of excitement in bringing home a nice piece of technology, and of anticipation of learning new things about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Smug? Geez, talk about an attitude.

I don't see anyone here having an attitude about getting a new iPad 4..........but I do see an attitude with those that aren't. :thumbsdown:
Some people need to seriously get over it.

Last edited:

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The OB said:
I'm not sure that the feeling will be one of smugness. Probably more a feeling of excitement in bringing home a nice piece of technology, and of anticipation of learning new things about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here here!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smug? Geez, talk about an attitude.

I don't see anyone here having an attitude about getting a new iPad 4..........but I do see an attitude with those that aren't. :thumbsdown:
Some people need to seriously get over it.

This.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm guessing that this thread was started by someone who was smug about iPad 3 and now feels knocked back, so is projecting his/her own feelings onto others.

For me, buying a new gadget is nothing to feel smug about, no matter how new.

I once had a cell phone so old that a friend was embarrassed to be seen with me, lol. Luckily, my sense of self will never be invested in any gadget.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering now if Apple will switch to an October/November update scheme for iPad.

I agree with others about being "smug" about stuff. Some folks like cars, others like really nice clothes, others love to travel, others like a really nice house and things inside. Different strokes for different folks. You really can't draw too many conclusions about people based on what they claim to buy in a forum. They might give up movies and lattes to get that new iPad! Might be eating Spam instead of steak. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering now if Apple will switch to an October/November update scheme for iPad.

I agree with others about being "smug" about stuff. Some folks like cars, others like really nice clothes, others love to travel, others like a really nice house and things inside. Different strokes for different folks. You really can't draw too many conclusions about people based on what they claim to buy in a forum. They might give up movies and lattes to get that new iPad! Might be eating Spam instead of steak. :)

I'd give up gadgets before eating Spam, lol.

I'd like to see iPad 5 in the spring, but think it's more likely next fall.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I agree....
I think Apple is aligning it's product releases for better timing with the Holidays, etc.
My gut says they will not be releasing a new iPad in the spring.

Some people think because you opt to purchase a new ipad 4 that your rich or something.
Maybe some are? Who cares? More power to them if they can afford to purchase each new gadget.

I'm certainly not rich...........I'm only getting one as I got lucky to be within the time limit for returning my iPad 3.
Otherwise, I'd be more than happy with my iPad 3. :thumbs:

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd give up gadgets before eating Spam, lol.

I'd like to see iPad 5 in the spring, but think it's more likely next fall.

I know a guy that actually likes Spam. I hated that stuff when I was a kid. I have seen it on a restaurant menu, too.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know a guy that actually likes Spam. I hated that stuff when I was a kid. I have seen it on a restaurant menu, too.

Only good thing about it is it's made right here in Minnesota!
My mom used to fry it when we were kids..........yuck!

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my theory not Gossip of coarse!!!
Apple will release the iPad in march/april time and release the new iPad minis in october time ready for xmas.
From going by apple movements we should see a bigger screen in the next iPad from what they did to the iPhone 5 Apple always
change things in smaller things first then do it to there bigger things last like we have a retina iPad now we have retina MacBooks
and to iMac line too.
Iam personally really hoping they will be upgrading the screen in the iPad 5 because i still have iPad 1st generation and i didn't
see the point upgrading to the new one at all really.But if we see a bigger screen next year then i be upgrading straight away.
I watch a lot of Movies and Tv Series on my iPad so haven the bigger screen would be a big use to someone like me that doing
that sort of thing all the time.Camera in the iPad didn't bother me at all really that sort of thing doesn't interest me in the the slightest

Most reactions

Latest posts