What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and lost

Chrisa72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Sarah, and I recently bought an iPad, mainly because our laptop crashed and I am a full time student with 2 online classes. So I was convinced that the iPad would be good for school, which it has been great so far. However I needed flash and was unaware of the iPad not having it, but quickly learned about iswifter. However when I downloaded it, and went to do my assignment, it all worked until I finished the assignment, and it didn't save. I don't get it? I'm thinking I may have to return this thing and just get another lap top if I don't figure this out. Can anyone help? To be more specific, my assignment is through portal, if anyone is familiar, and I am able to open the assignment center and complete it, but as I said, once I finish the assignment, it never saves it. It's as if I never did it...? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emoticon-animal-066.gif

Welcome! from Cali!

Most reactions

Latest posts