What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inserting Files into website dropboxes

Testcrewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if the title explains it fully, so I will add a bit more. I am an online college student who uses his Ipad quite a bit. Some of my classes require assignments to be submitted via the college website dropbox. Is there a way that I can select a word document that I composed entirely on my Ipad and insert it into my college's dropbox. On my desktop, I have to locate the file, select it, then insert it into the file for submission. So far I have been unable to figure out if I'm even going to be able to do this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not possible to do this using Safari, but other third-party browsers apparently can. One I've heard that does enable you to do this is iCab, but I've no personal experience of it. Perhaps other Members will comment.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts