What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree Hayley.
How hard is it to use spell check?
I find spelling mistakes in the news paper.
But the worst is when news readers do not use correct grammar.
It's just lazy. And sloppy journalism.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We were on a bus trip to Lyme Regis and the driving of some lorry drivers was atrocious. Queue hopping is very annoying.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
People who drive with tunnel vision. Also, I can't stand people who pass and then slow down or cut me off and give me the stink eye as if I did something wrong

Last edited:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mm, people who buy small cars , like really tiny cars , who need the biggest space on the planet to park it in and still "mess up" !

Or

Making a really nice cup of tea to find it lasts the shortest :-(

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Reaction score
Drew wal said:
Mm, people who buy small cars , like really tiny cars , who need the biggest space on the planet to park it in and still "mess up" !

Or

Making a really nice cup of tea to find it lasts the shortest :-(

Lol!
That reminds me of a funny story
One time, me and my mom were driving home, and this guy was driving a very very tiny yellow car that said "tuffy" on the back of it. Me and my mom started to giggle at the "tuffy" because the car was so small. Then we saw it park, and a guy, that seemed like 20 times larger than the car itself, came out of it. Thats when we both started laughing really hard. Who would think a guy so tall would walk out of a car so small?

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
Lol!
That reminds me of a funny story
One time, me and my mom were driving home, and this guy was driving a very very tiny yellow car that said "tuffy" on the back of it. Me and my mom started to giggle at the "tuffy" because the car was so small. Then we saw it park, and a guy, that seemed like 20 times larger than the car itself, came out of it. Thats when we both started laughing really hard. Who would think a guy so tall would walk out of a car so small?

That is quite funny actually :) :)

Reminds me of the film Police Academy, where Hightower rips the front seats out of this impossibly small car , just so that he can get in it !!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Daughters!

They use my stuff all the time including birthday presents etc... They have their own money! I hate it when I go to use my rosé scented talcum powder and its half empty or my perfume. Grrrrr. Really hate it.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People that floss in public and tailgaters!

Sent from my iPad 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts