What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My pet peeve is when my sky dish gets affected by the weather and the screen continually breaks up. Very annoying

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jimmyblues said:
People who say...otay.....instead of okay

Otayyyyy.... Lmao. Sorry couldn't resist!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otayyyyy.... Lmao. Sorry couldn't resist!!!

Lol.

I've never heard anyone say that instead of OK. The first reference made me wonder: Is the person missing some teeth that prevents normal pronunciation? Maybe has a speech impediment? Lol.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Lol.

I've never heard anyone say that instead of OK. The first reference made me wonder: Is the person missing some teeth that prevents normal pronunciation? Maybe has a speech impediment? Lol.

A Joke.... Comes from Buck Wheat in the Little Rascals also one of Eddie Murphy's skits, stand up comedy etc. ... C

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A Joke.... Comes from Buck Wheat in the Little Rascals also one of Eddie Murphy's skits, stand up comedy etc. ... C

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm oblivious to large chunks of popular culture.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm oblivious to large chunks of popular culture.

Watch some old Saturday Night Live when Eddie Murphy was part of the cast ;)

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I get asked for a favor while I'm having breakfast/lunch/dinner. I mean seriously!?! I'm eating! lol

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when hubby says " lets go" and I get up and he just sits there. And sits there. Oh and the weather channel music.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wish people would use the spellchecker more. Maybe it's just me but spelling seems to be getting much worse and you would think that our gadgets would improve on this. I've just seen someone spell actually - akturlally. Really!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I wish people would use the spellchecker more. Maybe it's just me but spelling seems to be getting much worse and you would think that our gadgets would improve on this. I've just seen someone spell actually - akturlally. Really!

Relly, thets amoozing!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gab! You sad, sad bloke! Hee Hee! It must be my teacher mode moment! I'm not perfect myself.

Most reactions

Latest posts