What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My biggest pet peeve is when people walk out of a room into a busy hallway and stop right in the middle of the hallway and look around. Would you do that with your car at an intersection?

My second pet peeve is when you bump into those same people they have the nerve to tell you to watch where you're going.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ardchoille said:
My biggest pet peeve is when people walk out of a room into a busy hallway and stop right in the middle of the hallway and look around. Would you do that with your car at an intersection?

My second pet peeve is when you bump into those same people they have the nerve to tell you to watch where you're going.

Wow ! I have experienced the same too , especially in high streets where someone walks right out of a shop and just stops ! That really gets on my wick , I agree it often makes you wonder if they do drive like that!

Glad I have on board cameras in the car just in case :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
People talking on their cell phones while driving and drivers who are blind to anything on the road with less than 4 wheels, including bicycles and pedestrians in crosswalks.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
At the moment, laundry.

Oh, yes. Trying to find a good time to go to the laundry room without the washers being full. I once went down there at 12:30AM and I barely got one load in. UGGHHH. I think I am going to send it out!!! Costs about the same.... And it will be folded. What I REALLY hate is FOLDING the laundry!!!!

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Stores that fail to restock their snack food lane when they run out of "Original" flavour Doritos.
:)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Call me next time, Admiral. We can order them for you by the pallet load.:D

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Oh, yes. Trying to find a good time to go to the laundry room without the washers being full. I once went down there at 12:30AM and I barely got one load in. UGGHHH. I think I am going to send it out!!! Costs about the same.... And it will be folded. What I REALLY hate is FOLDING the laundry!!!!

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF

I don't bother folding. Shirts and kilts go on hangars and undergarments/socks get thrown into a drawer - they're going to be unfolded eventually anyway so why bother?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oooo. Giggle. Very funny. I don't like ironing. Hate it. I try to hang the washing up straight away and then fold it and put it away. Eating Doritos right now. Yum yum

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Kilts? Then I don't understand your need for undergarments. ;)

AA

Believe it or not there are laws here about kilts/skirts and the public "catching a view". Goes for both men and women.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
People talking on their cell phones while driving and drivers who are blind to anything on the road with less than 4 wheels, including bicycles and pedestrians in crosswalks.

People on the road who are blind to anything with more than 4 wheels. I have 26.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
People on the road who are blind to anything with more than 4 wheels. I have 26.

Those drivers sure know how to find your blind spots, don't they?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, yes!

I think it's a sport sometimes. Sneak up on the truck and see how long it takes the driver to spot us. Sort of like Russian Roulette with 5 full and 1 empty chamber.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What about this one : driving along a motorway and some clown goes to overtake a truck in their tiny ever so small car and then realizing that they don't have the performance to overtake quickly , and taking 10mins to overtake causing a tailback , then they have the audacity to flip you off when you get past them !!!!! The cheek of it!!!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Most reactions